Monday, January 24, 2011

Craft Brews @ Mutiara Damansara


It was a weekend when I went to Craft Brews @ Damansara Utama with my lovely family members. This place was introduced by my second sister who sometimes enjoy her lunch there with her colleagues. She claimed that Craft Brews serve some succulent pork ribs and also PORK burgers which you don't always find in Malaysia.


The MUST-TRY in Craft Brews would be their home brewed beer!! These are rather unique which you can hardly find in other places, especially their Monster Green Lager! Second from left is Wei Zen which is said to be light, so for those who can't take richness of malt taste, try to choose this! The next one would be the English Ale which tasted slightly more bitter, and full. Cheng Cheng Cheng Cheng, the last one would be Lime Wheat which I personally like the most! As per recommended, this beer carries slight sweetness and thus more soothing when it flows through your throat. Also, I like the fragrant which lingers in my mouth.

Look at these rather cool place mats. Me and my family were attracted to the place mats once we got onto our seats. Each of the place mat has different quotation related to alcohol.
One of it says, "Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me." quoted from Winston Churchill!

Guess what is in my little cup? Coffee? Tea? No!! It's actually a cup of complimentary soup! YES BELIEVE YOUR EYES, it's actually complimentary to everyone who steps into the restaurant! The little cup was actually filled with Russian Borscht soup to fill your empty stomach!

We ordered the meat platter which could serve up to 4 pax. It comes together with 2 flavors of pork back ribs and 2 quarters of Carribean Spice Chicken. As per recommended, we have chosen the Honey Mustard Ribs and Tex-Mex Hickory BBQ Back Ribs. I LOVE the Honey Mustard ribs due to the strong fragrant of honey which comes together with the mustard dressings. They are also very generous in their sauce!! You can actually ask for MOREEE honey mustard especially for your wedges. Oh ya, the meat platter served with corn cobs and whole loads of wedges!


SALAD!! Yes, I don't remember the name of the salad, but this is really good. The dressing is very delicious together with the FRESH GREENS. I'm emphasizing on the word fresh because sometimes I do find root rot on the vegetables served.

Last but not least would be the long awaited PORK BURGER!! Haha, one word to describe - D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S

All of us were satisfied with the food served. I will be back XD



Craft Brews G3 Podium, Ground Floor,
Menara KLK,
No.1 Jalan PJU 7/6,
Mutiara Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

WICKED HOURS:
Mon - Sun: 12pm - 6pm

HAPPY HOURS:
Mon - Sat: 6pm - 8pm
Sunday: 6pm - Closing

Kitchen closes 2PM - 5PM daily. Bar remains open. Please make sure you go earlier for your lunch or you'll be missing the juicy pork ribs or the burgers =p

2 comments:

  1. I think my meat-eating friend would be delighted to dine there =X

    But then again, I'm not a driver, nor is she a driver, so it'll just remain as another thought in my mind ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! The road idiot is going to figure out the way there to give it a try! Or maybe someone is willing to lead the way and pay the bill to? =P

    ReplyDelete