Thursday, January 20, 2011

Famous Amos @ Kota Kinabalu Airport

"The Famous Amos® Cookie Story (source)

In 1975, inspired by a passed-down family recipe, Wally Amos perfected the ultimate chocolate chip cookie. By using only the best ingredients, like semi-sweet chocolate chips and flavorful nuts, these homemade-tasting cookies became famous just by word of mouth. Today, Famous Amos® cookies continue to be enjoyed by true cookie lovers everywhere."


When you travel cheap by Air Asia, it is unavoidable to have flight delays! But what to do when there is a flight delay? In order to kill some time as well to fill my stomach, I walked round the departure area and I found this Famous Amos stall!! So yes, when you're hungry and you don't feel like eating heavy / fast food, you could probably buy a small packet of Famous Amos and munch munch munch :p Pick your favorite flavour and they would weigh it on the spot for you! My all time favourite - Chocolate Chip and Pecans!!



Whenever there is a Famous Amos cookie stall, the fragrance would probably be the one which reaches my nose first. I remember back then when I was a kid, getting a packet of Famous Amos would be so difficult especially when our parents restrict us from eating too much of junks!! I don't eat this very often, but I would say the the chocolate chip cookies tasted really unique for which you could hardly get the same flavor and taste in the other chocolate chip cookies.







No comments:

Post a Comment