Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Spaghetti Farm TSF @ Mid Valley

Due to cancellation of lecture class, me and my friends went to Mid Valley for a movie as well as shopping This is girls' nature kay? hehehe I'm pretty much broke as I spent quite a lot on trips during the previous semester break. In the end, only one of us got a pair of sandals and that's it! MIRACLE =p

Alright, before our movie, we went for our lunch at one of the restaurant The Spaghetti Farm (TSF) the wholesome italian food located next to Jade Restaurant.

They WOWED us with these 4 slogans

  • NO Artificial Coloring
  • NO Preservatives
  • NO MSG
  • NO Transfat
Looking at the banners, the prices are considered quite affordable if you were to consider eating in a shopping mall. You can get their classic tomato which is vegetarian at RM5.80 and others such as bolognese 100% Beef, Panna Creamy Chicken at RM8.80 and Carbonara Turkey Ham at RM9.80. Sorry but I couldn't recall the others.

You can simply add on for a cup of carbonated drinks and a bowl of soup for RM3.20.
So the cheapest set adds up would be RM9.00.

They are generous in serving you with their the expensive seasonings, the parmesan cheese powder, tabasco pepper sauce as well as the chili powders.


DESPITE the slogans that succesfully wowed all the health conscious peeps out there
The food tasted BAD, seriously BAD. Even a can of Prego spaghetti sauce or any instant spaghetti tasted ways better. I did tried on both the tomato and white sauces of the spaghetti and their white sauce tasted AWFUL, oh gosh, it makes me lost my appetite halfway through my course of meal.


Next would be their soup, the chicken soup was alright, not so thick but you get to see small chunks of flour which are not well mixed into the butter batter. If you know how to cook soups, you would know what I'm talking about. I was truly disappointed as we first opted to go for either Italianies or Subway. Now all of us regretted choosing this.

My very first and the last time.
yes I swear =D


Don't step into this shop

The Spaghetti Farm
LG049 & 050 Lower Ground Floor
Mid Valley Megamall
Level 31 Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment